The Cosmo comes with Razors new Instant Frame Changing System (IFC) allowing you easily replace worn parts and convert your freeskate into a hockey or aggressive skate in seconds. Meaning you can switch to any wheel size at any time with little to no maintenance required. Perfect for people who prefer high quality custom parts but don’t have the time or space to have multiple skate setups.
The Frames: Ground Control Freeskate 125mm Frames
Available in both 110mm and 125mm sizing, each frame is made from 6061 T6 Aluminum and is compatible with all UFS boots/souls with minor modifications* for some. We offer complete frame sets, as well as frame only & wheel sets.
*To provide a lower center of gravity, GC Tri Frames were designed so that the wheels protrude slightly above the top of the frame. For skates that do not come standard with wheel wells it is necessary to shave some soul material away to ensure a smooth roll. The Razors Cosmo skates come with the wheel wells stock.
Frame Mount: UFS (Aggressive Boots)
Wheel Base: 25.5cm
Max Wheel Size: 125mm (w/ modification)
Max Wheel Size: 110mm (w/o modification)
The Razors Cosmo addresses one of the biggest issues in freeskating: transfer of power. As most boots are made of a relatively flexible material, the frame tends to flex if attached directly to the boot. Razors solved this problem by attaching the frame to a soul frame, which is made of a super stiff material and distributes the power across the whole bottom of the boot. This results in a solid connection, from foot to wheel, helping you get the most from each and every stride.
– Full Profile for a nice meaty grip and slide
-125mm is a premiere size for the new 3-wheel skate trend
-Undercover Urethane is known for being some of the best on the market!
Ceramic bearings represent the latest in bearing technology and offer many benefits:
• Ceramic bearings have 1/10th the friction of steel which means faster speeds and less effort.
• 60% Lighter Weight – Silicon Nitrate balls weigh 60% less than steel balls of the same size. Reduce your bearing rotating weight!
• Longer Life – Ceramic Bearings last up to 5 times longer than steel!
• Cooler Running – Ceramic Bearings have no micro weld adhesion between the balls & races which means lower friction. Ceramic also has a lower amount of thermal expansion which also reduces temperatures. Bearings run cooler and vibration levels are lower at high RPM
• No Special Handling or Cleaning
The Cosmo liner utilizes a thinner padding for better boot feel and control. You’ll be able to strap in nice and tight using our heel-retention ratchet and aluminum cuff buckle.
Razors Cosmo 125mm Skates