The Rollerblade New Jack Team skate was just released. Which brought along some awesome custom skate orders. This Roller Warehouse customer chose some really great parts that came together to make a great skate even better. When we seen how cool this skate came out we wanted to take some extra photos and showcase all the parts that went into this skate.
The Oysi Inline Skating Chassis is designed for use with 72mm outer wheels and 60mm inner wheels incorporating a built in rocker to enhance agility.
Efficient use of the space beneath your feet yields an uncompromised groove, responsive control, and low profile.
Designed and Manufactured in the USA. (Sold in Pairs.)
One Size Only.
Each Pair Includes:
- 8 x Standard 8mm Axles
- 16 x Metal Sidewall spacers
- 4 x ISO Class 10.9 UFS Fastener (14mm length)
- 16 x Nylon Washers for Coping Mode
- 4 x ISO Class 10.9 UFS / Axle Fasteners for Coping Mode (10mm length)
- 100% Recycled Packaging Made in the USA
Familiarize yourself with the chassis by reviewing the Technical Specifications.
Below are some of the outer wheel options for the Oysi frames available at Roller Warehouse. First thing to do is figure out how big you want to go on the outside wheels, then use the Oysi Rocker Reference chart above to figure out what kind of rockering capability you would like to roll with. Then you can choose whatever inner wheels that suite your needs. Since the inner wheels are smaller more standard sizes, they’ll be easier to choose from with a wider selection. That’s why we suggest picking out your outer wheels first, then figuring out what inner wheels you’ll go with.
This 72mm wheel from GC features an updated full-profile and solid core. This new design will provide more stability and increase overall wheel life. These wheels are super fast with a solid feeling and a nice chunky profile made for street skating. This is a shop favorite when it comes to 72mm wheel size, and this a great choice for the outside wheels on the Oysi frame.
One of our favorite Gawds wheels. The Franky pro Gawds wheel features a gold watch graphic on a black urethane wheel. Matches the Ground Control 72mm quite nicely. 90a hardness will be nice to have on those middle wheels in an Oysi rockered frame setup.
Ceramic bearings represent the latest in bearing technology and offer many benefits:
• Ceramic bearings have 1/10th the friction of steel which means faster speeds and less effort.
• 60% Lighter Weight – Silicon Nitrate balls weigh 60% less than steel balls of the same size. Reduce your bearing rotating weight!
• Longer Life – Ceramic Bearings last up to 5 times longer than steel!
• Cooler Running – Ceramic Bearings have no micro weld adhesion between the balls & races which means lower friction. Ceramic also has a lower amount of thermal expansion which also reduces temperatures. Bearings run cooler and vibration levels are lower at high RPM
• No Special Handling or Cleaning
The Soulplate: Rollerblade New Jack Soulplate
The Soul plates on the New Jack 5 are super fast and come with a huge groove right out the box. The main piece of the soul plates are glued onto the skin. However you can customize your skate with whites inserts and white cuffs with one of our New Jack cuff kits.
The Liner: Rollerblade 5 Star Liner
The stock Rollerblade 5 star liner that comes in this skate is often overlooked. This is a great skate liner thats super comfy right out the box. That’s why we chose to keep this stock liner in the custom skate. Neoprene toe, plastic tongue and a carrying strap are some of the features on this liner. The padding inside is anatomical and forms to your foot quite nicely, while giving a good grip on the heel to keep it in place.
If your thinking about picking up a pair or have some questions, feel free to give us a call at
1-800-772-2502, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm pst.