Valo V13 Broskow Midnight Pro SkatesValo recently their new V13 Broskow Midnight pro skate. These skates already come looking real nice out the box. However, the color of the skates leaves room for some great customization options. Valo V13 skates use some super high quality materials to make a very rugged boot. Pair that stock boot with some high quality frames, wheels, and bearings. Then you got yourself quite a dreamy skate setup.
Classic V13 PU Shell & Cuff
Checkered Black and Blue Liner
Smoke Black & Blue Soul Plates
The Frames: Ground Control Mega Dark Grey Frames
Ground Control recently dropped their Mega Frames. A slightly smaller version of the big frame, and also a larger version of the featherlite; however, this frame is great for riding flat. The H-block comes out below the normal grind area to help prevent wheel bite. These frames fit up to a 64mm wheel size.
Nils Jansons is one of the best skaters in the world. You know he has to be rolling on some quality wheels. Nils prefers BHC and this is his newest pro wheel. All new urethane that’s been tested for over 2 years. Super high quality wheels that are great for every situation.
Ceramic bearings represent the latest in bearing technology and offer many benefits:
• Ceramic bearings have 1/10th the friction of steel which means faster speeds and less effort.
• 60% Lighter Weight – Silicon Nitrate balls weigh 60% less than steel balls of the same size. Reduce your bearing rotating weight!
• Longer Life – Ceramic Bearings last up to 5 times longer than steel!
• Cooler Running – Ceramic Bearings have no micro weld adhesion between the balls & races which means lower friction. Ceramic also has a lower amount of thermal expansion which also reduces temperatures. Bearings run cooler and vibration levels are lower at high RPM
• No Special Handling or Cleaning
The Soul Plate: Valo V13 Soul Plates
While the v13 may pretty much be the same as other skinned valo skates, one thing that makes this skate feel way different than the other models is the soul plate. A solid one piece soul plate with a very rugged construction make these skate feel great. Slightly slimmer profile compared to the valo two piece soul plates but still provides a good amount of room on your soul and negative. Also comes with a nice and wide groove. Standard 8 point mounting system keep these locked tight on your skate and make them easily replaceable.
Improved stitching compared to previous models. Simple yet extremely comfortable with a nice anatomical tongue. Checkered upper panel for extra style points. Rugged carrying strap. Great stock liner compared to what you get in a bunch of other skates.
If your thinking about picking up a pair of skates and have some questions, feel free to give us a call at 1-800-772-2502, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm pst.