The new Remz HR 2.0 comes in such a great color way it’s easy to pick a great custom setup. Simply swap out the frames and wheels and you instantly have the perfect custom skate that caters to whatever style of skating you desire. We have the largest selection of aggressive/street skating parts in the U.S., so you’ll have a wide variety of high quality custom parts to choose from.
The lubricated nylon injected Kaltik Marbled Flat Frame. Extra durability and strength.
Kaltik Frames, a skater owned and operated frame company out of Ireland brings you their signature Flat Rocker Frame.
Features a concave h-block area which when skating flat, protects your middle wheels from catching up on whatever your grinding.
Each set of Pro Model Frames sold includes a royalty paid to the skater himself.
Designed to skate bigger Wheels all the way across. (Don’t want to go smaller than 58mm)
Includes: 8mm Axels (8), Plastic Frame Spacers (16), & Plastic Bearing Spacers (8).
Since 2002. Designed and Manufactured in Ireland.
Size: Small 5.0-7.5, Large 8.0-15.0
Max Outer Wheel Size: 61mm
Max Inner Wheel Size: 61mm
New old stock from 2015
Ceramic bearings represent the latest in bearing technology and offer many benefits:
• Ceramic bearings have 1/10th the friction of steel which means faster speeds and less effort.
• 60% Lighter Weight – Silicon Nitrate balls weigh 60% less than steel balls of the same size. Reduce your bearing rotating weight!
• Longer Life – Ceramic Bearings last up to 5 times longer than steel!
• Cooler Running – Ceramic Bearings have no micro weld adhesion between the balls & races which means lower friction. Ceramic also has a lower amount of thermal expansion which also reduces temperatures. Bearings run cooler and vibration levels are lower at high RPM
• No Special Handling or Cleaning
Remz HR 2.0 Skates