USD Aeon 60mm Rachard Pro Skates
USD just released their new line of Aeon skates paying homage to some of the greatest OG skaters to ever skate on the USD team. The Aeon skate has gained in popularity since its first release, with tons of the best skaters worldwide now skating them. The unique uni-body construction makes these skates lightweight yet strong like tanks. Perfect for any type of skating whether it be precise tech tricks or giant gaps.
– Unibody construction with lightweight one-piece shell, soulplate and frame. Creates a extremely sturdy agile skate that is unlike any other boot on the market
– 60mm flat frame: counter-sunk wheel cut outs for lowest profile possible, internal reinforcements for increased rigidity, side sliders, 256mm wheel base (size 41 EU), 78mm groove width (size 41 EU), metal spacers.
– Aeon soulplate: perfectly shaped groove, reduced friction due to offset soul sliders, same width plates for controlled cess slides, optimized plate-frame angle.
– USD Aeon wheels: 61mm, 90A SHR, flat profile. Amazing stock wheels with a great profile. Perfect size for this frame setup.
WCD Abec 5 bearings:
Freespin chrome steel balls, 2RZ rubber coating, synthetic oil. Wicked bearings are some of the better bearings on the market. Rubber shields reduce friction and in turn keep you rolling faster for longer.
– MYFIT Dual Fit Skinny Boy liner: 100% heat mouldable, adjustable, anatomical ankle padding with perfect heel lock, thin & stretchable front part, comfortable thick padded ankle part, laceable top part. Some of the better liners out right now.
– replaceable 45° Velcro Power strap
– 2-way rockerable V-Cuff
– Aeon Shock Absorber
Note: The Shell, Soulplate, & Frame are one solid piece. So you can not replace those parts separately. Skate is designed to be skated Flat, would not recommend skating them Anti or Freestyle.
If your thinking about picking up a pair or have some questions, feel free to give us a call at
1-800-772-2502, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm pst.
Leave a Comment