Introducing Powerslide’s MyFit Fat Boy High Liner
Finding a pair of liners for sale individually these days is becoming a pain. There are still companies selling liners, there’s just not a whole lot to choose from. Needless to say i got a little excited when i saw Powerslide had a new liner on their order form.
- Made out of ultra light and personalized CFF (Custom Fit Foam), 5mm thickness.
- Cuff and ankle area with additional 10mm heat mouldable closed cell foam EVA.
- Unique construction for perfect comfort.
- Powerlast fit, lasted with Aluminum last.
- Ankle area with extra heat mouldable EVA padding.
- Cuff area reinforced with heat mouldable sheets.
- Latex padding in heel area for improved lock.
- Velvet inside lining with extra sponge foam.
- Preshaped and heatmouldable tongue.
- Spandex outside material.
- Carrying strap.
- True to size fit.
- I’ve been skating my pair for 2 months now, and i am very happy with how they’ve broken in and the comfort it provides. Padding feels like no other liner, kind of gel-like, perfect density. I am currently riding them in Razor SL style skates, but they are compatible with a wide variety of different skates:Compatible with:
USD Evo/Ufs Thrones, USD Classic Thrones, USD VII, USD Sways, & USD Realms
Razors SLs, Razors Genesys, & Razors Cults
SSM Skates, Rollerblade Solo, & Remz SkatesNote: Don’t work that well in Valo’s or Roces. Too much padding and the liner is very high for their cuff.
If your unsure if these will work with your skates or not, feel free to contact us by CLICKING HERE
Or call us up, 1-800-772-2502, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm pst.
We”ll double check and let you know!
Liner is thinner around the fore foot, thicker around the rear/hind foot.
The tongue’s a unique construction, it starts half way up the liner, to prevent the tongue twisting, giving a more sock like feel.
Also the front of the liner feels like a nice one piece construction, adding to the sock like feel.
Bottom line, I really like these liners, & I think you probably would too. Give em a shot!
As far as the heat molding goes, I just skated mine normally and they broke in just fine after a few sessions.
But if you want to know more about it: http://www.myfit-custom.com/fitting/
Check out more stuff: http://rollerwarehouse.com/
Leave a Comment